Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Scottie Dog

My first plushie! I got this pattern from Jenny at the Allsorts Blog (click here for the pattern and pictures of her scotties).















This is my first real attempt at a stuffed animal, and I am very happy with it. I used felt, two small red buttons, and red embroidery thread. The heart on the scotty bum was my own original creation. All of the sewing was done by hand! My technique could use a little improvement, but I think it's not bad for the first time. The pattern was very easy to use too. If you are interested, check out the Allsorts Blog--she has tons of cute crafts there.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that your first blog making a scottie dog was addorable! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the scottie dog being your first attempt. Its so cute. You need to make one for me of my puppy. Great idea! Adorable!