Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lovely Crochet Dolls from the Avocadolite Farm









I found these incredible cute crochet amigurumi dolls from the Avocadolite Farm recently. The owner of this site, Thalia, creates and sells a variety of these small dolls. But I have to say, these two Japanese girl dolls are my favorite!















Flower Dog Arrangements!!















I found these on Merwing's Blog--they are so cute! These would be a great gift someone's birthday in October (hint, hint, Mike!!). Browse Merwing's blog while you are there--she makes amazing stuffed animals and creates wonderful art!

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Hey Melissa! Glad you found my blog, Funky Finds :) I like your blog, too! I am fascinated with amigurumi & have been wanting to learn. I ordered a book from japan, but of course it's written in Japanese. Kind of hard for a Texas girl to understand! LOL I'm also just now learning to sew...your creations are terrific! I'm adding you to my bloglines now!

Anonymous said...

Love those Amigurumi dolls, will leave a link to your blog on mine. Great find. If you want to contribute to the One Hour Craft, I already have a large readership.
Contact me.
Mia

Anonymous said...

cute cute!
:)
thanks so much for your nice comment!

Anonymous said...

oh my, those are cute!