Monday, August 14, 2006

Little Pink Purse



Here is a little pink purse that I made last month. It is about 5.5" tall and about 8" wide. The outside fabric is a pink and brown tweed, and the inside is a pink denim. I also put a teeny-tiny pocket on the inside with the tweed fabric!


I took these great pictures of my little pink purse at the Product Photography Class at Make in Dallas
This class went over the basics of taking more professional-looking pictures of your products if you are selling them, as well as how to edit pictures using photo editing software. The class went over lighting techniques, and even showed me how to use features on my own digital camera! I finally found out what that button with the tulip icon is for! (It allows you to put your camera lens extremely close to your item and still focus.)

At this class, I also met a great DIY-er here is Dallas who makes beautiful jewelry. Check out her website!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely little bag!

Melissa A said...

Thanks Mia

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty purse--I really like the pattern and the colors. The photography class sounds fantastic. Glad to have found your site! : )