Monday, August 07, 2006


Jack Sparrow Doll



I found this great amigurumi doll on the Craftster website here!
It was created by a gal named Amy, whose shop is here,
and whose blog is here.

The details on this doll are what make it amazing! She is so talented! I just ordered some patterns from Roxycraft to make an attempt at my first crocheted doll--we'll see how it goes.

By the way, Mike and I saw Pirates of the Carribean 2 a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a big movie-watcher, so it takes quite a bit to get me to the movie theater! We both enjoyed it, although not quite as much as the first one. The action and special effects definitely overshadowed the characters. Without giving anything away, I will say that when it ends, you know that there will be a third movie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So impressed with your ambition and your craftiness!
Andria

Gisele Schoene said...

This is so cool!!

Unknown said...

This is so stinkin fun! I may have to make this for my daughter and her bf...prob her bf's mom too. We are all die-hard Johnny Depp addicts. lol

Kathie