Monday, September 04, 2006

Bright Crochet Washcloths

Here are a couple of crochet washcloths that I've made recently. Washcloths are a nice project because you can try out a new pattern or technique, and finish a project quickly. This first one is from the Spring Shells washcloth pattern from the online magazine Crochet Me. This link also shows you how to crochet a matching bath fizzy bag, but I haven't tried that out yet. Sorry for the dark pictures, but these were taken before I learned my new tricks from the product photography class at Make!














This washcloth is the Bumped Shells Dishcloth pattern from the JP Fun Crochet Club website.

Both of these patterns were easy to follow and taught me something new!
I hope you all are enjoying the Labor Day weekend! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful washcloths! Good Job Sissy!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful! I'm a sucker for bright colors.

Christina said...

Love them! Sorry I gave up so easy on mine- guess I had too many things on my mind to successfully crochet a washcloth while staying with you. I did however manage to tangle your yarn in an extrodinary way! I'm talented.

Anonymous said...

These are pretty! I'd like to try to make these:)