Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Travel Bag on Superbuzzy!






My travel bag is officially on Superbuzzy! Check it out here!

I know these aren't craft related, but I thought I would share some of my pictures from Costa Rica. Mike and I went there for our honeymoon in May, and had an amazing time. I would highly recommend traveling there! We stayed on the Pacific Coast side of the country. Here is a lovely view of the Golfo de Papagayo from our hotel lobby:














This is a picture of the large iguana that was sunning itself just outside our room every morning. I affectionately named him Iggy. There are tons of iguanas in Costa Rica--we saw about 10 of them just walking to breakfast each morning. The morning was the best time to spot them. As the days warmed up, they would hide out in the shade.














Here is a picture of the sunset on the second night of our trip. We took a sunset cruise in the gulf, which was organized by our hotel. We saw lots of dolphins on this trip, and even saw a blowfish floating on top of the water. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you are referred to as "artist" on Superbuzzy. Impressive. I mentioned you on my blog.....check it out.

Vanessa said...

Ooo, I'm pushing heavily to go to Costa Rica next year! Any hints?