Monday, October 16, 2006

Stitch Fashion Show and Guerilla Craft Bazaar!


Stitch



Ooooh, I am so excited about this event! Stitch is on Saturday, November 11 from 5:00 pm to 2:00 am. It will be at the Austin Music Hall in Austin, TX. According to the website, there will be over 75 booths and over 20 independent designers in the fashion show. Here is a list of all of them! I am taking my friend Christina for her birthday, which is the week before. We will be taking a road trip down to Austin from Dallas, and staying the weekend with some friends. Make Dallas will be trekking down there too. Anyone else interested in coming? Andria? Jessica? Jennifer? Monica?

The tickets just went on sale today, and they are only $10!

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Have a great time at Stitch! I was going to go as a vendor this year but plans fell through. Maybe next year!

Funky Finds said...

My friend Bridgette & I were actually talking about going down there for this! Are you going for sure?

Unknown said...

Christina told me about it and I would love to go...but it would all depend on how much progress I've made on the three...yes, three...papers I'm writing this semester.

Christina said...

You are the bestest friend ever! I can't wait!!!!