Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Early Birthday Present!

Here is my early birthday present from Mike! I love this camera! It's very small, and will easily fit into my purse. Notice the large LCD screen on the back too. I haven't figured out all of the cool features yet, but it has special settings for taking pictures at night, for fireworks, for underwater, etc. It also makes movies, and you can hook it up to your TV to watch them.

Mike also got a 2 GB memory card to go with it, which will hold over 600 pictures. I took about 450 pictures on my trip to Hawaii, so it will be great for traveling. On that trip, we brought the laptop with us, and had to upload pictures each night. And I had to rotate between 3 different memory cards.


Since last Tuesday, I have already taken 107 pictures on it! Mike wanted to give it to me early so I could have it for my birthday party this Friday. Thanks baby!







Friday the 13th--Spooky!


3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

fabulous! when's your bday?

Christina said...

You ready for your Freaky Friday! It has to be as fun as your bachelorette party since yours truly is coordinating. I can't promise that anyone will take a back bend and bit a penis cookie, but you never know.

love ya

Christina said...

I just read what I wrote - apparently I have no editing skills today. I apologize for the poor spelling and grammar . . .I have such ADD today.