Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Here is a picture of the costumes that I made for me and Mike. I am the Greek goddess Artemis, and Mike is a Jedi Knight! I used McCall's pattern M3514 for mine, and Simplicity's pattern 5840 for his. My Granny and I worked on them for 6 hours straight to finish them the weekend before my birthday. Thanks Granny--I couldn't have done it without you!




Speaking of my birthday, here is a picture of the fabulous poached pear tarts that my brother-in-law made for me! He also made a large one, but I think these small ones are too cute.














Trick or Treat!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your costumes! They are so cute! You and Mike are adorable. You need to make me one for next year.

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! You guys look adorable! I want one for next year.

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are adorable! You guys are so cute. I want one for next year.

Anonymous said...

MORE POACHED PEAR TARTS!!!!!